Friday, November 29, 2013

Let It Snow........





This is for a couple challenges! And I think it's my first time entering these two challenge sites........they looked like a lot of fun!!!! Wings Of Rent ( first whisper of winter.....and I hope I got the translation right on name of blog???)), and
 Do It Myself  Blog(cards with snowmen challenge- and here again I hope I got the name of blog correct in the translation??). I layered and distressed all papers, added gauze, some cotton balls for snowballs, die cut snowflakes, and the cutest little snowman ever! I also "speckled" the whole card with paint to look like snow! Thanks so much for takin' a peek! Teresa*

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Love the coloring and the snowflakes and 'snowballs' are really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweet card just melts my heart! Where did you get that snowman stamp? I LOVE It!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så nydelig kort du hadde laget her, klem bente:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card! And yes, it's correct)) wings of rent))

    ReplyDelete